1. Product Introduction
GameMax’s Semi-Modular Series are Semi-Modular PSU with a compact and quiet engineering. semi-modular cables for easy maintenance, that allows you to only connect cables that your system needs. Fewer cables mean less mess and better airflow inside your case. And high 80 PLUS efficiency, reduced ripple and electrical instabilities, and better efficiency and protection Durability and total confidence in your next system build. 100% 6th Generation Skylake Ready!
· Compatible with ATX12V 2.3.
· Modular Cable w/ Black Sleeving to reduce the cable mess inside your chassis and improves the air flow of your system. (Only for modular cable models).
· High-Efficiency – 90+ Certified.
· Low Noise 14cm Fan with intelligent fan speed control
· Honeycomb ventilation design for optimal heat dissipation.
· Built in next generation 6+2 pin PCI-Express graphic card connector.
· Powerful dual +12V rails offer stable DC output and support high-end graphic card and PC system.
· Long cable length at least 500mm supports high-end case with “Bottom”PSU position.
· Active Power Factor rate up to 0.9.
· Green power design that meets ErP requirements.
· Low ripple noise.
· OPP/OVP/UVP/SCP/OCP/OTP electrical protection included.
· Safety / EMI Approvals: CE, FCC, GOST, CB，EAC .
3. AC Input and DC Output Specification
· GM-500G (500W)
100-240VAC 8-4A 60-50Hz
Min. Output Current
Max. Output Current
Max. Combined Wattage
Total Continuous Wattage
4. Output Voltage Regulation
5. Efficiency versus Load
6. DC Output Ripple & Noise
Ripple + Noise
7. Output Protection
7.1 Over Voltage Protection
The +5V/+12V/+3.3V DC output are protected against the over voltage condition. Maximum value can't be over 6.5V at 5V terminal and 15.5V at
12V, 4.3V at 3.3V.
7.2 Over Power Protection
The power supply will be shutdown and latch off when output power is
7.3 Under voltage protection
In an under voltage fault occurs, the supply will latch all DC outputs into a shutdown state when +12V,+5V & +3.3V outputs under 60% of it's maximum value.
7.4 Short Circuit Protection
Short circuit placed on +5V,+12V,+3.3V,-12V will latch off. +5VSB will auto-recovery.
7.5 Over-Current Protection
Current protection should be designed to limit the current to operate within safe operating conditions.